Our 101 Wet slips and 419 dry slip marina is conveniently located off the pristine shoreline of the Atlantic Ocean and the crystal clear waters of Boca Chica Channel. We accommodate vessels up to 101 feet with a max draft of 7 feet. For boaters, we’re an easy in and out off of Hawks Channel. By land, we’re only four miles from the Key West International Airport and 10 minutes away from the famous Duval Street.
Every reservation includes pump-out, complimentary WiFi, and access to all our first-rate amenities including waterfront pool, dockside restaurant, indoor and outdoor event venues, fitness center, and more!
As a proud AGLCA sponsor, we look forward to welcoming loopers from around the country.
If you’re a snowbird heading south for the winter or looking to make Key West your forever home, Stock Island Yacht Club and Marina is the perfect place to enjoy your extended stay. For long-term dockage inquiries, please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you soon!
Marina Entrance Coordinates:
LATITUDE 24.5622033 LONGITUDE -81.7242979
Approach Boca Chica Channel
- Green markers on the port side including 1, 3, & 5
- Red markers on the starboard side 2 & 4
- Follow the Westward A Channel starting with 1A
- Green markers on the port side including 1A, 3A, & 5A
- Red markers on the starboard side including 2A & 4A
- Once 7A is in sight, look for our Tiki Hut on the port side & Clubhouse with green roof on the starboard side
- We have entrance markers 1 & 2 as a 90 degree port side turn into our entrance.
YOU HAVE ARRIVED IN PARADISE!
Contact us at 305-292-3121 ext.1 if you have any additional questions or if you need docking assistance.