Welcome to our premier marina offering 101 wet slips and 419 dry slips, strategically positioned by the pristine Atlantic Ocean shoreline and the crystalline Boca Chica Channel. Seamlessly accommodating vessels up to 110 feet with a maximum draft of 7 feet, our wet slips provide unparalleled convenience. Meanwhile, our dry slips cater to vessels up to 50 feet in length. Boasting a hassle-free ingress and egress via HawksChannel, we prioritize a boater-friendly experience.
Situated merely four miles from Key West International Airport and a quick 15-minute drive to the renowned Duval Street, our location offers unparalleled accessibility by land. Delighting boaters with every reservation, we provide pump-out service, complimentary WiFi, and full access to our exceptional amenities, including a picturesque waterfront pool and trendy pool bar, versatile outdoor event spaces, well-equipped on-site laundry, a comprehensive ship store, and much more.
As dedicated sponsors of the AGLCA, we eagerly anticipate extending a warm welcome to loopers traversing the country. Experience maritime luxury and convenience like never before at our marina.
If you’re a snowbird heading south for the winter or looking to makeKey West your forever home, Stock Island Yacht Club and Marina ist he perfect place to enjoy your extended stay. For long-term dockage inquiries, please fill out the form above under "Seasonal/Annual" and we’ll get back to you soon!
Marina Entrance Coordinates:
LATITUDE 24.5622033 LONGITUDE -81.7242979
Approach Boca Chica Channel
- Green markers on the port side including 1, 3, & 5
- Red markers on the starboard side 2 & 4
- Follow the Westward A Channel starting with 1A
- Green markers on the port side including 1A, 3A, & 5A
- Red markers on the starboard side including 2A & 4A
- Once 7A is in sight, look for our Tiki Hut on the port side & Clubhouse with green roof on the starboard side
- We have entrance markers 1 & 2 as a 90 degree port side turn into our entrance.
YOU HAVE ARRIVED IN PARADISE!
Contact us at 305-292-3121 ext.1 if you have any additional questions or if you need docking assistance.